visit shawnee

Win-Loss Tax Statement Request Form

Gambling winnings are fully taxable and must be reported on your tax return. To request copies of your W-2G Forms, please click the download below:

download this request form

Mail the completed form and a photocopy of your valid photo ID to:

25230 E. Hwy 62
Harrah, OK 73045

Or you may take the completed form and a valid photo ID to the casino.

more chances to win

see all promos